Originally, Obi-Wan was going to be a filming trilogy

Last week the Obi-Wan Kenobi series finally came. While we wait for a possible second season, It was recently revealed that original plans was not to make only one movie, but three in total .

Recently, Stuart Beattie, the original director of the project, was interviewed by The Direct, where he talked a little more about participation in this project, and confirmed that He had plans to create three stories that took a look at the form in the form in The one Obi-Wan Kenobi transforms into Ben . This was what he said about it:

I wrote the movie on which the program based. Then yes. I spent a year, year and a half working on him. And then, when the decision was made not to make more movies after he left alone, I left the project and went to other things. Joby came and took my scripts and turned them from 2 to 6 hours. Then, I did not work with them in everything, I only obtained credit for some episodes.

The

So, when I introduced my story from Obi-Wan to Lucasfilm, I said: ‘Actually, there are 3 stories here. Because there are 3 different evolutions that the character has to do to move from Obi-Wan to Ben (before sacrificing).

However, The failure of Solo in theaters completely changed Lucasfilms's plans . As you will remember, several projects that were originally conceptualized as films, were converted into series for Disney+, and one of these was Obi-Wan Kenobi.

In related issues, Obi-Wan Kenobi will have a second season? Similarly, it seems that the series contradicted Leia's canon.

Editor's note:

Although the obi-wan Kenobi series had a series of interesting ideas, the final result left something to be desired. In this way, I am not excited a second season. Along with this, the series has the problem that we already know exactly what will happen to the main character, and you can't even use characters like Darth Maul.

Comments